The Oceanink Series offers players from Australia, New Zealand, Oceania, South-East Asia and Korea a chance to play against other local teams and practice playing regular matches under competitive conditions. The league is split into divisions, which allows everyone to play against teams of a similar skill level, with the aim of helping teams to improve and grow.
The season will consist of a round robin bracket played over several weeks. Teams will be expected to play a set number of matches in that time period, with certain weeks set aside for catching up on deferred matches.
All communication regarding the Oceanink Series will take place in the Oceanink Series Discord server. If you have any questions about the Series, please use the #helpdesk channel in the Discord server and ping the @Series Admin role.
Times are in Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST, UTC +10) until changeover on October 4th, where it will change to Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT, UTC+11).
Please see the rules for information about eligibility, promotion and relegation, match procedure and disconnection rules. At least one player in each team is required to read it in its entirety before playing in the Series.
Team registration is open until 11:55 PM Thursday 13th Aug 2020 (AEST). Register here.
- Seeding Tournament 1: 2 PM Sunday 9th Aug 2020 (AEST)
- Seeding Tournament 2: 6 PM Saturday 15th Aug 2020 (AEST)
- Week 1: Monday 24th Aug – Sunday 30th Aug: Round 1
- Week 2: Monday 31st Aug – Sunday 6th Sept: Round 2
- Week 3: Monday 7th Sept – Sunday 13th Sept: Round 3
- Week 4: Monday 14th Sept – Sunday 20th Sept: Catch-up Week 1
- Week 5: Monday 21st Sept – Sunday 27th Sept: Round 4
- Week 6: Monday 28th Sept – Sunday 4th Oct: Round 5
- Week 7: Monday 5th Oct – Sunday 11th Oct: Catch-up Week 2
- Post-season Tournament: 2 PM Saturday 17th Oct (AEDT) (Subject to change)